H2H #1Care, LLC appreciates the works that veterans have done for the entire country. We are offering assistance to veterans and their surviving spouses for them to take advantage of the VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit.
With this benefit, they can receive even up to $2,100 every month. The amount can be utilized in offsetting the cost of healthcare expenses of veterans and their surviving spouses in their lifetimes, provided that these funds are maintained correctly.
What Is Veterans Aid?
Started in 1932, the Veterans Aid Program serves as support to our country’s ex-servicemen and women in crisis. As of 2010, 40, 228, 712 individuals in the total US population is within the age range of 65 and older. About 25.2% of such number is eligible for Veterans Aid pension benefit.
VA Aid & Attendance Pension providers for 10 – 40 hours of free non-medical care/assistance every week to assist Veterans with daily activities in their homes or preferred living environments.
To be eligible to receive such benefits, the Veteran or his/her surviving spouse should meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Veteran, a spouse of a living Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
- Must be at least 65 years old or officially disabled, if younger.
- The Veteran is considered as a “wartime veteran” who served for at least 90 days or 1 day during the wartime dates below:
- World War II: Dec 7, 1941 – Dec 31, 1946
- Korean War: Jun 27, 1950 – Jan 31, 1955
- Vietnam War: Aug 5, 1964 – May 7, 1975 (or Feb 28, 1961 – May 7, 1975 for Veterans who served in Vietnam)
- Gulf War: Aug 2, 1990 – Undetermined
- The Veteran has not been honorably discharged.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets the income requirements.
- The Veteran, spouse of a living Veteran, or surviving spouse of a Veteran needs assistance with daily living activities.
Our accredited VA agents can provide assistance to you in applying for such benefit. Contact H2H #1Care, LLC today at 215-613-5386 to learn more about how the Veterans Administration can assist you in paying for home care services!