H2H #1Care, LLC provides an array of non-medical home care services designed to promote independence to our clients. We provide the assistance they require at home via the following services:
- Assistance with bathing (shower, bath, sponge bath)
- Assistance with bathroom activities
- Personal hygiene (hair care, skin care, application of lotion, oral hygiene)
- Assistance with mobility (walking, light exercise to retain and strengthen mobility)
- Companionship and socialization
- Accompanying on fun outings
- Playing board games, piecing puzzles, and playing cards to stimulate mental awareness
- Planning social visits with neighbors and friends
- Documenting past experiences with scrap booking and writing
- Transportation to a favorite restaurant or coffee shop
- Ensure medication is taken in the proper dosage at the proper time.
- Setting up the pill box to help with managing medication.
- Logging medication intake daily.
By law, our Caregivers are unable to administer medications through injections, IV therapy, suppositories, and force feeding. Only a licensed nurse may perform these duties.
- Vegetarian, vegan, and kosher-friendly meals
- Assistance with menu-planning
- Taking into consideration dietary restrictions and other limitations
- Monitoring food and fluid intake
- Maintain cleanliness of home (dusting, mopping, vacuuming)
- Bathroom maintenance (maintain a sanitary environment)
- Bedroom maintenance (linen change, bed maintenance)
- Kitchen maintenance (cleaning the kitchen countertops and fridge)
- Organization of clutter
- Collecting and taking out trash
- Washing dishes
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Pickup from surgery
- Door to Door services: includes escorting your loved one inside the home, and making sure they are comfortable.
- Transportation to and from various errands (grocery shopping, family visits, banking)
- Being your loved one’s Travel Companion, for vacations and family visits within the United States (helping your loved one check in and out, carry luggage, track medicationand diet, and rent a vehicle).
Transition from Hospital To Home
At the Hospital:
- Free same day consultation before discharge.
- Customized Care Plan specific to patient needs.
- Free Caregiver training for therapy services.
- Hospital Discharge Checklist
- Transportation upon discharge which includes errands, medication pick-up and shopping.
At Your Home:
- Door to Door transportation service
- Medication management and reminders
- Free Emergency Response System (ERS) for one month
- Free Home Safety Evaluation and Risk Assessment
If you decide to take advantage of any of our services, please contact 215-613-5386. You may also use our online form to request a free home assessment.