TITLE OF POSITION: Client Services Coordinator
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Manager of Client Services
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business?
We at H2H #1Care, try to foster independence by allowing elderly to be comfortable in their own homes. We take great responsibility upon ourselves in providing first class professional care with Respect, Dignity and Highest Ethical Standards.
- Focusing on delivering and coordinating client services.
- Lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing office’s caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and coordinate in-services support.
- Receive and process requests for home care services.
- Maintains patients’ files such as Intake sheet, Progress notes and Directions.
- Participating in client to caregiver introductions when needed – Will need your own vehicle.
- Coaching and supervising field staff
- Addressing and seek resolution to customer service issues.
- Ad Hoc Projects
- High School diploma/GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Must be fluent in any of the languages Russian, Spanish, Korean and Chinese.
- Needs to be able to type accurately, use a computer and office machines, calculator.
- Team player with an “all hands-on deck” attitude.
- Two-years verifiable work experience, preferably in a customer service related capacity.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous data entry experience a must.
- Proven customer service experience a plus.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic.
- Organized/able to multitask.
- Ability to multitask and solve customer problems.
Work Hours 8:30am to 5:00pm (Monday-Friday)
H2H #1Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.