TITLE OF POSITION: Home Aid
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: Manager of Client Services
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business?
We at H2H #1Care, try to foster independence by allowing elderly to be comfortable in their own homes. We take great responsibility upon ourselves in providing first class professional care with Respect, Dignity and Highest Ethical Standards.
- Follows the plan of care to provide, safe, competent care/service to the client.
- Helps the client to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals.
- Encourages the client to become as independent as possible according to the care plan.
- Attempts to promote client’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support, attention to safety.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Prepares a visit report promptly and incorporates same in the client record daily.
- Confirms the scheduling of visits, so that other necessary visits by staff members can be coordinated.
- Attends in-service training as required by regulation.
- Confer with the Supervisor about client’s status and care, participate in the planning of service.
- Promptly report any change in client condition to the Supervisor.
- High School diploma/GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Must have completed a minimum of 20 hours of training which includes an introduction to personal care services.
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to client, self and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this.
- Must comprehends the basics of personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Must understand and respect client’s including ethics and confidentiality of care.
We’re proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Opportunities to work near your home
H2H #1Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.